Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt
Jaguars HC Doug Marrone: ne of the things defensively that I liked were the corners
The Jacksonville Jaguars had a few things to hang their hat on even in defeat to the Philadelphia Eagles last night, with the play of the young cornerbacks being the most encouraging.Breon Borders, Tre Herndon, Tae Hayes, and Picasso Nelson, Jr. all played extensively last night and combined for eight tackles, six passes defended, and an interception Cam Robinson Jersey. That pretty good considering none of these players is going to even think to break the top-three on the depth chart. think one of the things defensively that I liked were the corners, Marrone said in his postgame press conference on Thursday night. thought that Breon Borders showed up. He a guy that has been catching a lot of eyes, doing a nice job out there. Tre Herndon obviously made a great play, but I think Tre Herndon, from our standpoint, he been making plays like that all through training camp. Tre has really solidified himself out there. I think Ie seen Tae Hayes as another guy who keeps going in there, keeps getting his hands on the football and doing a nice job. That an encouraging part of where that is https://www.jaguarsoutletshop.com/Ryquel...Jersey-197.he Jaguars have held Jalen Ramsey, A.J. Bouye, and D.J. Hayden out in each of the first two preseason games, but look for them to get a good portion of snaps next Thursday night against the Miami Dolphins Donald Payne Jersey.Itl be interesting to see which of the four cornerbacks gets work at the dime cornerback position and if the team decides to keep five (like in years past) or an additional sixth. The production of these four in preseason and in training camp makes me think additional bodies at that position going into the regular season wouldn be a bad idea.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste